Winter vacation




My Winter Vacation Holidays

On poush ,15th our winter vacation begins. On the 1st day of the vacation, their was the tour and i didn't went because of some problems. My parents were ready to give me money but also i didn't went. At around 11:30 i went to ranjana's house then me and ranjana went to KL tower, Bhatbhatini and Boudhha. And at 3 o'clock we went to one hotel and ate mo:mo. Then we ate some panipuri and chatpate. Then we went home. On the 2nd day i went to my Mama's house which is in Bhaktapur  to celebrate my sister's birthday. And on the 3rd day i came back to home around 1:30. I was so tired so i stay at home using laptop and mobile. I also made some sketches.


On the 4th i again went to Ranjana's house and we went to Swayambhu. We ate laphing and thukpa and return home. On the 5th day Ranjana came at my house and we went to Kapan Ghumba. We clicked some photos and Ranjana made some tiktok but i didn't made because i wasn't fond of making tiktok. Then we ate Mo:mo. 

On the 6th day Ranjana again came to my home and we didn't anywhere. Ranjana started making tiktok and i started using facebook and messenger. Then we went to eat panipuri and we went to one hotel and ate laphing. On the 7th day i stayed at home by using laptop and mobiles. I again started making sketches. 

On the 8th day i went to Ranjana's house and Ranjana made 'haluwa' and i helped her but also it wasn't cooked properly. Then we went to one hotel and ate pizza and one-one plate Mo:mo. We were so hungry so we ate all. One 9th Ranjana and i went to Anusha's house and for shopping. We bought some clothes and shoes. And we ate laphing and panipuri and went home.





No comments:





Comments

Popular Posts