My father

 My father name is Suraj giri .he is 35 year old . He is very loving and dutiful person. I always learn from his life and his experiences. He tells me about his all the struggle of life and his success. He is the person who teaches me about etiquettes, humanity and ethics. He helps me to get out of the bed every morning and helps me in getting prepared for the school at right time. My mom prepares my breakfast and lunch however my father helps me in getting ready.
He comes from office every evening at 6 pm with lots of joy and happiness. He is very active person and starts playing badminton with us just after coming from the office. He brings chocolates curcure, fruits, beautiful toys, picture books, comedy books, clothes, shoes and other required stationeries for study.
He takes us out of the home every Sunday morning in the park or other favourite places to make our holiday a happy holiday. We take delicious breakfast at every Sunday morning and be together whole day with lots of activities. Sometimes we go to the picnic or famous sightseeing for long time with all family members. In my winter and summer vacations, my father takes us (me, my sister, mom and grandparents) to the hill stations, seaside and hotels for some rest or recreations.

Comments

Popular Posts